Add TREC to Pinterest Step-by-Step Guide
Note: You will need JPGs of your IABS and CPN forms to successfully use this guide.
- Go to your Pinterest account
- Click on the red (+) button to create a board
- Title it, “TREC Disclosure”
- Click on “Pins” on the top menu
- Click on the red plus sign (+) that says, “Create Pin”
- Click, “Drag and drop or click to upload,” and select your IABS form to upload
- Copy and paste your IABS URL from your HAR.com account in the box that says “Website”
- Put “TREC Information About Brokerage Services” in the “Description” box
- Click “Done”
- Select your “TREC Disclosure” board to pin your IABS form to
- Continue the same process above with your Consumer Protection Notice
- From your "TREC Disclosure" board, click on the “(+) Add Section” button
- Title the new section, “TREC Information About Brokerage Services,” and click “Add”
- Hover your mouse over the pin of your IABS form and click the pencil icon to edit
- Under “Section,” select “TREC Information About Brokerage Services,” and click, “Save”
- Follow the same process above to create a "Consumer Protection Notice" section and add your CPN form to it
- From your account home page (not your feed), drag your TREC Disclosure board to the first spot by clicking, holding down, then dragging it.
- All done!